The Kittatinny Difference
"It's more than a canoe trip...It's a 37 year old tradition!!!" writes a member of the Cirelli family.
"It started in 1973 as a weekend outing for a handful of college friends. This year the Cirelli family and friends' canoe trip marks its 38th year. Two-and-a-half decades and three generations of campers make this trip too important a tradition to trust just anybody...and that's why we'll be camping with Kittatinny again."
"Kittatinny's staff, equipment and campground facilities have helped make this a tradition, one that will last into the next century. So if you're on the Delaware and see thirty guys having the time of their lives, stop by and say hello. You can find us at a Kittatinny campground the first weekend in June...every year!!!"
- Kittatinny is the pioneer of the outfitting industry.
- We are an award-winning company, family owned and operated for over 70 years with three generations of paddlers dedicated to customer service.
- Kittatinny runs through the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area and the Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational River, covering over 120 miles of river.
- All our bases are strategically located to ensure the most diverse river trips and the best in riverfront camping and paintball and zip line adventures.
- We provide the best equipment, facilities and transportation.
- We are the closest white water to NJ, NYC, Poconos & Catskills.
- We pick up our non-driving customers at the Port Jervis train station or the Short Line/ Coach USA bus station at the Matamoras Best Western.
- We are committed to our outstanding environmental effort to keep the Delaware River clean with our award-winning annual 70-mile river cleanup.
- Kittatinny is the choice of two state governors for their river trips.
- We provide the most value for your money.